Nothing sets the mood and refreshes even the simplest interior like a bouquet of fresh flowers, no matter how luxurious or the simplest. Flowers have an amazing ability to harmonise space and give positive emotions. You can make simple flowers turn into a unique surprise bouquet so that the composition remains forever in memory. A few simple tips will help you to make the perfect floral gift for your loved ones. Using surprise bouquet delivery in London you can please your loved ones and send a great congratulation on any occasion or just make a nice gesture even without a reason.
Choose the Right Flowers for the Bouquet
Flowers are a great way to express feelings, congratulate a relative or colleague, and cheer up loved ones. However, many have difficulties with the choice, because when selecting a suitable bouquet, you need to take into account many nuances.
We used to give surprise flowers for birthdays, weddings, promotions, the birth of a child, etc. This is the easiest and most obvious way to congratulate a colleague, close relative, or loved one on some kind of event. Several important nuances that still need to be taken into account. You should think of everything, from the age of the recipient to the colour of the plants in the bouquet.
When composing a surprise bouquet for a girl or woman, first of all, consider her age. Everything depends on this factor: the colour palette, the volume of the bouquet, the type of flowers, and the design.
- If you choose flowers for a young girl of 18-20 years old, then give preference to light colours that symbolise innocence and youth. It can be lilies, tea roses, and tulips.
- For women over 35, orchids, roses, or dahlias are ideal. In addition, they can be of any colour palette.
- It is believed that a woman after 45 is better to give flowers of peach, powdery, and cream shades.
Choosing surprise flowers for the parents of a newborn child is a difficult task. Colour plays an important role here. Most likely, muted shades of white, blue, pink, or yellow will do. It can be daisies, chrysanthemums, and hydrangeas.
Multi-colored roses combined with chrysanthemums, lilies, and gerberas are a great choice for March 8th. They stand for quite a long time, and their bright aroma will definitely please the recipient.
Roses are the first thing that comes to mind when talking about Valentine’s Day. Shades of red and pink are a symbol of passion and romance in a relationship. However, tulips, hyacinths, and peonies will be a great alternative to the queen of flowers.
Decide on the Style of the Flower Arrangement
When creating a composition, it is also important to choose the right shape for the bouquet:
- Round bouquets are the most popular. The main advantage is their versatility. They are suitable for any event, easy to transport, stand confidently in a vase, and are held in one hand. This bouquet will be the perfect choice and you can’t go wrong.
- Asymmetric compositions are characterised by an irregular shape, which gives the bouquet originality. This style gives maximum scope for creativity.
- The cascading shape appeared due to the visual association with the flow of a waterfall, rapidly pouring from top to bottom. The structure of the bouquet is based on the principle of a gradient transition of shades. It forms a harmonious combination of different colours and textures.
- The main element of a linear bouquet is a surprise gift flower with a straight stem (roses, orchids, lilies, and irises). It forms a vertical which is the main visual accent of the composition. Other flowers are placed on the sides of the centre, to maintain symmetry. Bouquets in a linear style will be the perfect choice as a surprise for colleagues or boss.
Think about Decor
To give the bouquet of exclusivity, brightness, and originality, it is decorated with a variety of interesting elements. You should choose the elements of decor depending on the occasion, the cause of the event, and the age of the recipient.
Types of decorative elements:
- Bows (satin, silk, lace, and guipure).
- Ribbon, rope, thread, and twine.
- Rhinestones and beads.
- Cards, postcards, or business cards.
- Inserts in the form of figures (angel, heart, strawberry, butterfly, etc).
- Stuffed Toys.
A few simple tips will help you create the perfect bouquet. Also, you can always ask for help from experienced MyFlowers florists who will come up with the best flower surprise for your loved ones, taking into account all your wishes.